Friday, October 22, 2004

Back with No Cash and Results

hey hey peeps!~ I am back. *cough cough* kinda fell sick from the IG trip... Must have eaten too much junk food... my throat is killing me! Ar... Nvm...

Got back my results... ar... Sucks man... =(
BCS: A
Commsk1: C+ <--- SUCKS!!!!
MicrEcons: B
IntHT: B
TavGeog: B
FFBSci: B
TmTptBus: A
APEL: P

Yup... thats it. Kinda sad for my results... Not really wat i expected... Haiz... But still... Never study mah... Wat to do rite? haha. So i suppose I got promoted? haha... Mmmm... only 2 As... Kind of fall short of my own target... Lets not talk abt results... Anyway... COMMSK1 SUCKS!

Yup... lets get back to the IG trip... First of all... I dun think its THAT fun lar... cos the watersports was pretty sad case... Low Tide in the afternoon... No chance to do anything one... But I got to know like quite a number of J2 thou... Haahaha! I mean Year2... I cannot forget the JC thing le... hahaha... Yup... Bunked with Bryan, Marc and Fagan during my trip... And we are FULL of shit lar. WAhahah... lets start from Day1.

Day1. Met them at Kranji MRT. Dunno anyone there except for Karin, Liegh, Jasmine, Huiyi and Fagan i think... Yup... We sat public transport to Malaysia... Hows abt that? Cool huh? Upon reaching Malaysia... We took our coach which brought us all the way to Port Dickson... It was late afternoon when we reach and we headed out for some gorceries shopping... Bought some 30rm worth of food... hhahaa... and the Mutabak there is GOOD!!! only 2rm lor... Then we went back to hotel... Hotel Corus. After that... it was slack the whole day away in the room till dinner time... Ate seafood at a restaurant with all the Year2...

Day2. We went out to some beach... Played Banana boat there... TATS IT LOR! my god... i wanted to go there for water sports one can? Haiz. Then from there i knew some of the Year2 better... Not better lar.. but at least we talk le.. Jasmine, Edelina and Sarah. <-- Dunno how to spell lar.. paiseh. lolx. Yup... we was flipped into the waters 2 time... drink lots of seawater... ArgH! After that went back to the hotel... Went to the pool to play afool... The rest were acting gay and les lar... hahahaha... Full of shit man. Went out to some place to eat steak at night... Then went shopping... I dun really like to shop so i went bowling... CHEAP AR! 3rm per game at night! Thats abt it at Port Dickson.. dun really sounds that fun rite? hahahaha...

Day3. Left for Melaka. Did some major shopping... haha... Spent like few hundred RM... But only about 100rm is for myself... I aint going to go into details here.. all shopping only.. abit bored ar. We stayed at the BabaHouse.. very old fashioned place... but quite nice ar... There is this Coconut House opp. our hotel and I went there to eat like 2 pizzas? Cheap ar! hahaha... 13rm for a 10" pizza! Haha... think thats why i am sick now...

Day4... Come back to Singapore. Thats abt it lar. =
So... my trip sounds pretty boring huh? hahaha.... =p

*In life... there are many times when you couldn't get the things that you want... But when you give up... It is as good as never getting it... Pursue your dreams... Live it... Do not leave it there... Pick the pieces up and live life. The Way You Want It.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home