Monday, October 25, 2004

Crazy Sick

Hahaha... Dun be fooled by the title... Yup.. I WAS sick... But yeah... i was crazy enough to go out and play sports all around. haha....

Went to meet up with Steve and Darius to play badminton on Saturday night... played without toking much cos i cant! If not where got Gavin keep quiet one? And i wore specs to play lor... Its was so not me... Ok... imagine this k... The background is white... the shuttle-cock is white... your specs is uncomfortable... Now... think about your reaction time and stuff! Would have deproved so much! After that... went off to eat hor fun... ate some fried fritters! mmm... nice addition to my sore throat! wahahha!!~
*Sorry Darius!!! I didn't know the car is full!*
Before going home... Dad dragged me to drink with him and my uncle... Think they are pretty shocked that I can drink so much... haha... Finished like 2 bottles of Tiger within no time... After that... URGENT AR!!! went to my uncle's place to wee wee first... kopitiam's closed already... lolx. =X

Sunday... went bowling as usual... sucks ar... Think my illness is getting me... Not much strength... Did nothing much lar... At night went to eat again... Dad asked me to drink again... lolx... But only about 1 1/2 bottle this time round. After that came home and... STONE... I am so lifeless... **somebody.... saveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~** (sing it lar! not meant to be read)

*If the truth is never meant for you to know, I would never break the news to you... This friendship is too important to me for me to lose it. I would not risk doing it, if u ever happen to know it one day, come to me with your answers. Its been nearly 2 years now... I really wonder sometimes too... Just what am I thinking.

Lit the lamp in the hut in the mist
The rain escaping from the heavenly clouds
Hear the melody from the tapping of the roof
The sound so comforting yet intimidating
Beneath the lying shadows from the rays of the moon
Lies - a pool of water with water dripping from the sky and roof while I overlook from my window. HA!

Ok, you can faint on me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home