Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Ha... Almost forgot!~

Yup!~ I almost forgot what I did on Monday... Then I realised that I went to TOWN!
TOWN! you got it rite! I went to town... But of course not to slack around or what... Its to meet my class to eat sakae sushi. Yup... I woke up at about 1+? hahaha... Immediately washed up and got dressed. Wore my new shirt and shades!~ Dunno nice anot... But dun care lar!~

After reaching Orchard MRT... had to walk to Wheelock's Place Sakae Sushi... As i am not a very town person... was scared that i cannot find the place... but i did with ease! I wonder how... haha... Was pretty crappy ar... eat eat eat... Think we irritated the waiter/esses there... lol.
There's the deal
- asking for water every 5 mins
- ordering food every 10 mins
- Eric squeezed unfinished food under a plate... They found out. But nothing happened! Phew!~
- It was Mich b-dae!~ Happy Birthday!~ Hope you enjoy your gift!
- We made so much noise that everyone was looking at us... *paiseh*
So we ate till 6... and after that... walked to Taka.. Library there... Shiok!~ The music they play is great! Proceed home after that... Yup... i LIED!~ went to arcade at JurongPoint... Played my fav. 1945StrikersPlus. NICE NICE! went home about 9.30 in the end...

Tuesday went to school for IG meeting... Meeting was ok... Now i got End-Sem Orientation(ESO) Finale and HTM Olympics to worry about... Yup.. should not be any problem... After that learnt the dance for the ESO... Think its pretty easy... But lets juz pray hard I can remember the dance steps and sequence... Hahahaha!~ Tried to go home again but ended up in the arcade at JP. Again. Played Guilty Gear X/XX/Isuka and 1945StrikersPlus. Met Guan Wee!!! OMG!~ He became so tall... was shocked that he can regconise me... He now in YJC... Cool... Found another 61A pal after so long... =D

Yup... Thats about it i think...

*mmm... I am still thinking... or rather... been thinking for so long le... When can I come to an answer within myself?

**To all Alvls peep!~ The battle has started... You people can make it! 加油!不要放弃!

- can it last so long if its not true... -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home