Saturday, November 20, 2004

天空空

Haiz. I dun agree with the results of the Singapore Idol show tonight.
Olinda should be in the finals instead Sly.
Of course I don't hate Sly, but if the results is based on performance, Sly would had gotten his ass off the competition long ago.
Anyway, congratulations to Sly and Tau.

"I feel unfair for Olinda and Taufik. They have to work so hard to get their votes but all you have to do is to stand there and smile." - SI judge to Slyvester

Well, anyway, I guess these few days had not been really good I think. Felt that lots of things wont work out. Just felt that way. And I hate things to be that way. Argh.

***天空空***

紫色的天空
没有一丝的忧愁
但在我的内心世界
只有灰冷的思索

夕阳落下
应有夏空微笑
星星的探索
找不到地球的踪迹
我紧紧拥抱着你的小熊
就像它会消失掉
但我却大意无心的把手
松脱
醒来时毛毛的小熊
以不在我身旁

哦哦。。。

没有你的世界真寂寞
没有你的爱 我像没有灵魂
不知世界有没有爱
没有你的世界
世界没云彩
世界没光芒
只有天空空。。。

***

- Fact of the day. -
The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates
but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate.
So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean every time one unloads
and you wonder why the ocean is so salty...

***Take this test!***
http://sardegna.it.mensa.org/iqtest/iqtestengauto.html
And tell me how u fared! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home