Friday, December 17, 2004

Bitching.

Yoooooooooo! Headache ar! Stupid sch sem is sooooooooo short. Argh.

Shall start abt the bitching sessions I have for the past 2 days. Been reaching home at abt past midnight.

Its not really a bitching sessions but more of a trashing sessions. I think it kinda bonded a few of us together... Scolded each other... Point out weaknesses and stuff...

For me ar... Arrogant. which was said to be out of point cos its outside IG. haha. Yeah.. I agreed that i kinda showed it more in Poly. But sometimes... Its erm... i really cannot help it?
Things just appeared very simple to me... but others could take like 3 hours to understand it? So its like... In a way, i was and am arrogant. ok... I will TRY to change lar. lolx.

Get to know the main com better as well... and i guessed i "over-talked" on the Thursday session. haiz. Hopefully I didn't irritate anyone. Lolx. What to do?

Gavin = Full of Shit.

Suggested a couple of changes to the current IG system... and said a lot. Maybe a little too much. haiz.

HTM OLYMPICS!

TO ALL HTM PPL, PLEASE JOIN THIS UP-COMING IG EVENT!

Candy canes and Orientation aint that bad... with candy canes respone exceeding abit of my expectations. But its good. Nice work to Avirl, Shah and Crsytal.

Yup, tats all i can say for now. Short entry.

***
Fact of the day

Teleportation was achieved. Not in the movies. But in the real world abt 2 years ago in 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home